connect the modem with your PC or laptop
- The following instructions apply to a computer with Windows 10 installed.
- Windows will automatically download the recommended drivers, for this you will need an internet connection.
- To sync the Alcatel MiFi Y900 with your computer, follow these steps:
- Connect your Alcatel MiFi Y900 to the computer using the USB cable.
- To turn on the Alcatel MiFi Y900, press and hold the power button on the side of the Alcatel MiFi Y900.
- The drivers will be automatically installed on your computer.
- Click on the Wi-Fi symbol.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Alcatel MiFi Y900 are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- Note: the network name usually starts with your Alcatel MiFi Y900 model number, in this case Y900.
- Under Enter the network security key, enter the password.
- Note: the security key is on the sticker on your Alcatel MiFi Y900. You can find it by removing the cover and the battery.
- Open your browser.
- Choose the address bar.
- Enter 192.168.1.1
- Enter your password and choose Login.
- Note: the default password is admin.
- If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Alcatel MiFi Y900 is connected to the PC.
- You will be redirected to the Alcatel MiFi Y900 setup page.