Internet and data roaming
Disabling data roaming
- Roaming is when you use mobile data abroad, outside of the Salt coverage area. With roaming enabled, your Alcatel MiFi Y900 will automatically attempt to connect to a local Salt partner network.
- You can disable data roaming to avoid going over your mobile data allowance. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Choose the arrow symbol on the right-hand side.
- Under Settings, choose Connection Mode.
- Untick Automatically connect even when in roaming.
- Data roaming has been disabled.