enable MAC filter
- When you configure MAC address filtering, you can specify which devices are allowed or denied to access a network.
- By enabling and defining an allow list only the clients whose MAC addresses are on the allow list are able to use Alcatel MiFi Y900 network.
- By enabling and defining a deny list, the clients whose MAC addresses are on the deny list are unable to use Alcatel MiFi Y900 network.
- To enable an allow list or deny list, follow these steps:
- Choose the arrow symbol on the right-hand side.
- Under Settings, choose Advanced Settings.
- Under MAC Filter:, choose an option, in this case Allow.
- Under Add MAC Address, enter the MAC address of the device you wish to give access to the network.
- Choose Add.
- Tick an option.
- Choose Apply.
- The MAC filter has been enabled.
- The device with this specific MAC address now has an exclusive access to Alcatel MiFi Y900 network.