* Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Alcatel One Touch Idol S.
* Connect your Alcatel One Touch Idol S to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
* *Note:* It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device's software once you have completed an update.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *About phone*.
* Choose *System updates*.
* Choose *Check for updates*.
* The Alcatel One Touch Idol S is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, the Alcatel One Touch Idol S already has the latest software version.
* If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* Return to the Start screen.
* The Alcatel One Touch Idol S now has the latest software update.