One Touch Idol
resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data to a Google account before resetting your Alcatel One Touch Idol.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your Alcatel One Touch Idol.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: Tick Reserve the content of Phone storage.
- Choose Reset phone.
- All data and settings saved on the Alcatel One Touch Idol have been deleted.
- The Alcatel One Touch Idol will automatically reset and reboot.