One Touch Idol
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Alcatel One Touch Idol, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Alcatel One Touch Idol will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Network operators.
- The Alcatel One Touch Idol is now searching for available networks.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.
- The Alcatel One Touch Idol will be logged into the selected network.
- The Alcatel One Touch Idol is now connected to the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.