* You can use the internet or stream music with your Alcatel One Touch Idol over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
* Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Alcatel One Touch Idol.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* All available wireless networks within range of your Alcatel One Touch Idol are listed.
* Choose the network you would like to connect to.
* If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within range of the Alcatel One Touch Idol.
* If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose *Connect*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Alcatel One Touch Idol is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Your Alcatel One Touch Idol will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.