One Touch Pop C3
Internet and data roaming
Using the Internet
- Using the Internet with your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 offers many of the same possibilities as using it with a PC.
- To be able to browse the Internet your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 requires Internet connection.
- If no Internet connection is available, verify your settings here.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll up.
- To navigate to a web address, choose the address bar.
- Enter http://www.google.ch, and choose Go.
- The web page has been loaded.
- Press the menu key.
- To bookmark this page, choose Save to bookmarks.
- Optional: change the name under Label.
- Choose OK.
- The web page has been bookmarked.
- Scroll up and choose the bookmarks symbol to view the bookmarks.
- All saved bookmarks are displayed here.
- Choose Google.
- The bookmark has been loaded.
- Scroll up and choose the tabs symbol.
- To open a new tab, choose the plus symbol
- The new tab has been loaded.
- Scroll up and choose the tabs symbol to display all tabs.
- All tabs are displayed here.
- Choose the cross symbol to close a tab.
- The tab has been closed
- To open a tab, choose the tab.
- The tab has been loaded.
- Choose the options symbol.
- To share the current page, choose Share page.
- Choose an option for sharing the page, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- To stop using the internet and return to the Start screen, press the Home key.