One Touch Pop C3
Installing software updates
- Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3.
- Connect your Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
- Note: It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device’s software once you have completed an update.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose About phone.
- If this screen appears, choose Continue.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Choose Check for updates.
- If this screen is displayed, the Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 already has the latest software version.
- If this screen does not appear, a software update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Return to the Start screen.
- The Alcatel One Touch Pop C3 now has the latest software update.