installing widgets and applications on your start screen
- You can personalise your Alcatel OT-983 Start screen with widgets and applications.
- Widgets can be downloaded from Play Store and some come by default pre-installed in your Alcatel OT-983.
- Start screen.
- Tap an empty space, and hold it for a few seconds to add several objects to the current Start screen. If there is no empty space on the Start screen, scroll to the side to an empty Start screen.
- To place an app icon on the Start screen, choose Shortcuts, and then Applications, and choose an app.
- Choose Widgets in this case, and go to the next step.
- Choose a widget, in this case News & Weather.
- The item is added to the Start screen.
- To delete an item, tap and hold the widget for a few seconds.
- Drag the widget to the trash.
- The widget has been removed from the Start screen.