resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data to a Google account before resetting your Alcatel OT-983.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your Alcatel OT-983.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Privacy.
- Optional: Tick Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: Tick Erase SD card.
- Choose Reset phone.
- Choose Erase everything.
- Your Alcatel OT-983 is reset to factory settings. The mobile phone will reboot.