Resetting to factory settings
- A factory reset will restore your Alcatel OT-983 to its original settings.
- Note: A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Alcatel OT-983 to not lose the data stored on it.
- Start screen.
- Go to the Main menu.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Privacy.
- Optional: Tick Back up my data.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: Tick Erase SD card.
- Choose Reset phone.
- Choose Erase everything.
- Your Alcatel OT-983 is reset to factory settings. The mobile phone will reboot.