AlcatelPixi 3 (3.5)Mobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Alcatel Pixi 3 to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Alcatel Pixi 3.
* To reboot the Alcatel Pixi 3, press and hold the power button on the side of the Alcatel Pixi 3.
* Choose *Restart*.
* Choose *OK*.
* The Alcatel Pixi 3 will automatically reboot.
* To unlock the screen, swipe your finger over the screen.
* If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose *OK*.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Alcatel Pixi 3 has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Alcatel Pixi 3, you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Alcatel Pixi 3.