Pixi 3 (3.5)
how to perform a soft reset
- Many problems may be resolved by performing a socalled ‘soft reset’. No data will be lost by doing this.
- During a soft reset, all active applications will be closed, and the cache memory will be emptied. To finish, the Alcatel Pixi 3 will automatically reboot.
- To reboot the Alcatel Pixi 3, press and hold the power button on the side of the Alcatel Pixi 3.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 will automatically reboot.
- To unlock the screen, swipe your finger over the screen.
- If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 has been rebooted.