Pixi 3 (3.5)
How to perform a soft reset
- If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Alcatel Pixi 3 to freeze, you can do a ‘soft reset’.
- With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
- Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Alcatel Pixi 3.
- To reboot the Alcatel Pixi 3, press and hold the power button on the side of the Alcatel Pixi 3.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 will automatically reboot.
- To unlock the screen, swipe your finger over the screen.
- If this screen appears, enter the PIN code and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 has been rebooted.
- To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Alcatel Pixi 3, you can do a ‘factory reset’.
- If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Alcatel Pixi 3.