Pixi 3 (3.5)
Manual network selection
- In Switzerland your Alcatel Pixi 3 automatically chooses the Salt network.
- For mobile phone calls and Internet browsing outside Switzerland your Alcatel Pixi 3 automatically selects the network with the best reception. This is also called roaming.
- To manually select a network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Network operators.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 is now searching for available networks.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Note: Once your Alcatel Pixi 3 is set to use a manual network selection it will not change network automatically. If you travel to another country, you will have to manually select the network of your choice. In Switzerland you must select Salt.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.