Pixi 3 (3.5)
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Alcatel Pixi 3, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Alcatel Pixi 3 will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Network operators.
- If this screen appears, choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 is now searching for available networks.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.