Pixi 3 (3.5)
- Besides mobile Internet, you can also use Internet over WiFi on your Alcatel Pixi 3.
- To be able to use WiFi, your Alcatel Pixi 3 needs to be configured correctly.
- Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Alcatel Pixi 3 are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the range of the Alcatel Pixi 3.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Alcatel Pixi 3 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- You can now use Internet via the selected WiFi network.