Resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data to a Google account before resetting your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Backup and reset.
- Choose Factory data reset.
- Optional: tick Reserve the content of Phone storage.
- Choose Reset phone.
- All data and personal settings have been deleted from the Alcatel One Touch Pop C7.
- The Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 will automatically reset and reboot.