AlcatelPop C7Mobile phoneResetting to factory settings
* A factory reset will restore your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 to its original settings.
* *Note:* A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset. Doing a factory reset may also delete the data stored on your SD card. Remove your SD card before resetting your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 to not lose the data stored on it.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose the menu symbol.
* Scroll to the right.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Backup and reset*.
* Choose *Factory data reset*.
* Optional: tick *Reserve the content of Phone storage*.
* Choose *Reset phone*.
* Choose *Erase everything*.
* All data and personal settings have been deleted from the Alcatel One Touch Pop C7.
* The Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 will automatically reset and reboot.