- You can use the internet or stream music with your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 over a Wi-Fi network to avoid going over your mobile data allowance.
- Learn how to search for and connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network with your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll to the right.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within range of your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 are listed.
- Choose the network to which you want to connect.
- If the network is not listed, make sure that the network is enabled and within the Alcatel One Touch Pop C7’s range.
- If this screen appears, enter the password and choose Connect.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 will automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks whenever you are in range.