Apple iPhone 7
- MMS settings can be sent to your Apple iPhone 7 via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Mobile Data Options.
- Choose Mobile Data Network.
- If Mobile Data Network is not available, manual configuration is not possible. In this case, connect the device to the computer and use iTunes to install the ‘Carrier Settings’.
- Edit the details for MMS as follows:
- Under APN, enter mms
- Under Username, enter nothing
- Under Password, enter nothing
- Scroll down.
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 192.168.151.2:8080
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000
- Return to the Start screen.
- To turn off the Apple iPhone 7, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone 7.
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The Apple iPhone 7 has been turned off.
- To turn on the Apple iPhone 7, press and hold the power button on the side of the Apple iPhone 7.
- If this screen appears, press the home key.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- If this screen appears, choose Unlock.
- If this screen does not appear, skip the next steps.
- The Apple iPhone 7 has now been configured for use of MMS.
- Switch your Apple iPhone 7 off and then on again to ensure the new settings are activated.