Apple iPhone 7
Installing PC synchronisation software
- Most mobile phones come with PC software to synchronise your data with your computer. iTunes is available for your Apple iPhone 7.
- Click here to download the latest software version.
- The following steps should be done on your PC.
- Double-click the iTunes icon to start the installation.
- If a popup appears, choose Run and follow the instructions.
- Choose Next for step-by-step instructions on how to activate the software.
- Read the terms and conditions, and choose Agree.
- The installation of iTunes is completed.
- Optional : if this screen appears, choose a tutorial and follow the instructions.
- In this case, go to the next step.
- Choose an option (in this case) Agree.
- iTunes is now ready for use.
- For instructions on how to check for available software updates for your mobile phone, see installing software updates.