iPad Air iOS 11
032c. Email wizard - Outlook
- To use your Apple iPad Air to send and receive e-mails, you need:
- An account with an e-mail provider.
- An active Internet connection. Click here for instructions.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to set up an e-mail account.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Accounts & Passwords.
- Choose Email, phone or Skype and enter [[sp_email_address]]
- Choose Next.
- Choose Password and enter [[sp_email_password]]
- Choose Sign in.
- If this screen appears, choose Yes.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Optional: disable one or more options.
- Choose Save.
- The e-mail account has been configured and is ready for use.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Switch your Apple iPad Air off and then on again to ensure the new settings are activated.
- The mobile phone can now be used to send and receive e-mails.
- You can find new e-mails in your mailbox. Go to your mailbox via the e-mail icon in your Main menu.