iPad Air iOS 11
Resetting to factory settings
- Important: Resetting the mobile phone will delete all saved data and settings. Some problems may be resolved by simply restarting the telephone. Another possible solution is to install a Software-Update.
- Recommended: Save your data using iTunes or iCloud, before resetting your Apple iPad Air.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to reset your Apple iPad Air.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- All data and settings saved on the Apple iPad Air will be deleted.
- The Apple iPad Air will automatically reset and reboot.