iPad Air iOS 11
manual network selection
- In Switzerland your Apple iPad Air automatically chooses the Salt network.
- For mobile phone calls and Internet browsing outside Switzerland your Apple iPad Air automatically selects the network with the best reception. This is also called roaming.
- To manually select a network, follow these step by step instructions.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- The Apple iPad Air is now searching for available networks.
- The Apple iPad Air has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Note: Once your Apple iPad Air is set to use a manual network selection it will not change network automatically. If you travel to another country, you will have to manually select the network of your choice. In Switzerland you must select Salt.
- Click here for more information about available networks and rates abroad.