iPad Air iOS 8
- An Apple ID is required to download apps to your Apple iPad Air. See Setting up the App Store for instructions on how to create an Apple ID.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
- During the process you may be requested to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- This is the start page of the App Store. Recommended applications and special categories are displayed here, for example Best New Apps, Best New Games and Summer Reading.
- All application categories are displayed here.
- Choose Cancel.
- Under Paid, the top paid applications are displayed.
- Under Free, the top free applications are displayed.
- Choose Grossing Apps.
- Under Grossing Apps, the top grossing applications are displayed.
- To search for an application, choose Search.
- Enter a search key, in this case Angry Birds.
- From the list of suggestions, choose angry birds.
- If this option is not available, choose Search.
- Choose Angry Birds HD Free.
- To download this (free) application, choose FREE.
- In the case of a paid application, choose the price tag.
- The application has been installed.
- To open the application, choose OPEN.
- Return to the Start screen.
- After installing the application on your Apple iPad Air, you can find the application in the Main menu.