iPad Air - iOS 8
Resetting to factory settings
- A factory reset will restore your Apple iPad Air to its original settings.
- Note: A factory reset will delete your personal data and settings including contacts and photos. Back up your data to prevent losing files or contacts before you do a factory reset.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Reset.
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings.
- All data and settings saved on the Apple iPad Air will be deleted.
- The Apple iPad Air will automatically reset and reboot.