iPad mini 2 iOS 11
- An Apple ID is required to download apps to your Apple iPad mini Retina. See Setting up the App Store for instructions on how to create an Apple ID.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
- During the process you may be requested to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- This is the start page of the App Store. Recommended applications and special categories are displayed here, for example Amazing AR Games and New Games We Love.
- Choose Apps.
- Scroll down.
- Under Top Paid iPad Apps, the top paid applications are displayed.
- Under Top Free iPad Apps, the top free applications are displayed.
- To search for an application, choose Search.
- Enter a search key, in this case Angry Birds HD.
- From the list of suggestions, choose angry birds HD.
- If this option is not available, choose Search.
- To download this (free) application, choose GET.
- In the case of a paid application, choose the price tag.
- If this screen appears, enter your password and choose Sign In.
- The application has been installed.
- To open the application, choose OPEN.
- Return to the Start screen.
- After installing the application on your Apple iPad mini Retina, you can find the application in the Main menu.