iPad mini 2 iOS 11
- Your Apple iPad mini Retina requires a number of settings in order to connect to a Bluetooth device, such as a headset, car kit or laptop.
- Refer to the instruction manual of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with. Verify which code is required for pairing the device (0000 or 1234 are the most common ones).
- Important: transfer files on your Apple iPad mini Retina via Bluetooth is not possible.
- To exchange multimedia content via Bluetooth, you need to download an application from the App Store.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Apple iPad mini Retina’s range, they will be listed.
- Choose the device that you want the Apple iPad mini Retina to connect to.
- If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Apple iPad mini Retina.
- If this screen appears, choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.