iPad mini 2 iOS 11
How to perform a soft reset
- If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Apple iPad mini 2 to freeze, you can do a ‘soft reset’.
- With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
- Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Apple iPad mini 2.
- To reboot the Apple iPad mini 2, press and hold the power button on top and the home key until the screen turns off.
- The Apple iPad mini 2 will automatically reboot.
- If this screen appears, press the home key.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Apple iPad mini 2 has been rebooted.
- To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Apple iPad mini 2, you can do a ‘factory reset’.
- If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Apple iPad mini 2.