AppleiPad mini (2019) - iPadOS 13Mobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Apple iPad mini (2019) to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Apple iPad mini (2019).
* To reboot the Apple iPad mini (2019), press and hold the power button on top and the home key until the screen turns off.
* The Apple iPad mini (2019) will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, press the home key.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Apple iPad mini (2019) has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Apple iPad mini (2019), you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Apple iPad mini (2019).