* Go to the Start screen.
* To enable the edit mode, tap and hold an app, until all app icons start to wiggle.
* To move an app, drag it to a different location on the screen.
* To group apps in a folder, drag an app onto another app.
* The apps have been grouped in a folder.
* To change a folder name, choose the text box.
* Enter a name for the folder.
* Choose *Done*.
* The folder name has been changed.
* To remove an app from a folder, drag the icon from the folder to the Start screen.
* The app has been removed from the folder.
* To disable the edit mode, press the Home key.