iPad mini - iOS 8
- Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the App Store.
- To install apps from the App Store on your Apple iPad Mini, you will need an Apple ID. Learn how to create a new Apple ID.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- This is the start page of the App Store. Recommended applications and special categories are displayed here, for example Best New Apps, Best New Games and Summer Reading.
- All application categories are displayed here.
- Choose Cancel.
- Under Paid, the top paid applications are displayed.
- Under Free, the top free applications are displayed.
- Choose Grossing Apps.
- Under Grossing Apps, the top grossing applications are displayed.
- To search for an application, choose Search.
- Enter a search key, in this case Angry Birds.
- From the list of suggestions, choose angry birds.
- If this option is not available, choose Search.
- Choose Angry Birds HD Free.
- To download this (free) application, choose FREE.
- In the case of a paid application, choose the price tag.
- The application has been installed.
- To open the application, choose OPEN.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Newly installed apps will be displayed on the Start screen.
- Apps will work best when you have the latest available version. Learn how to check for app updates.