AppleiPad mini - iOS 8ApplicationsInstalling applications
* Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the App Store.
* To install apps from the App Store on your Apple iPad Mini, you will need an Apple ID. Learn how to create a new Apple ID.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *App Store*.
* This is the start page of the App Store. Recommended applications and special categories are displayed here, for example *Best New Apps*, *Best New Games* and *Summer Reading*.
* Choose *Top Charts*.
* Choose *Categories*.
* All application categories are displayed here.
* Choose *Cancel*.
* Under *Paid*, the top paid applications are displayed.
* Under *Free*, the top free applications are displayed.
* Choose *Grossing Apps*.
* Under *Grossing Apps*, the top grossing applications are displayed.
* To search for an application, choose *Search*.
* Enter a search key, in this case *Angry Birds*.
* From the list of suggestions, choose *angry birds*.
* If this option is not available, choose *Search*.
* Choose *Angry Birds HD Free*.
* To download this (free) application, choose *FREE*.
* In the case of a paid application, choose the price tag.
* Choose *INSTALL*.
* The application has been installed.
* To open the application, choose *OPEN*.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Newly installed apps will be displayed on the Start screen.
* Apps will work best when you have the latest available version. Learn how to check for app updates.