iPad mini - iOS 8
Manual network selection
- When you insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPad Mini, it will automatically connect to the Salt network (where coverage is available).
- If you go abroad, your Apple iPad Mini will not be able to connect to the Salt network and it will attempt to connect with another partner network. This is called roaming.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- The Apple iPad Mini is now searching for available networks.
- The Apple iPad Mini has been logged onto the selected network.
- Return to the Start screen.
- See here for more information about available networks while roaming.