iPad mini retina
how to perform a soft reset
- Many problems may be resolved by performing a socalled ‘soft reset’. No data will be lost by doing this.
- During a soft reset, all active applications will be closed, and the cache memory will be emptied. To finish, the Apple iPad Mini 2 will automatically reboot.
- To reboot the Apple iPad Mini 2, press and hold the power button on top and the home key until the screen turns off.
- The Apple iPad Mini 2 will automatically reboot.
- The Apple iPad Mini 2 has been rebooted.