- An Apple ID is required to download apps to your iPad mini. See Setting up the App Store for instructions on how to create an Apple ID.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
- During the process you may be requested to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- Use the tabs to navigate through the different categories, or (in this case) choose Search Store to search for specific apps.
- Choose an app, in this case Swiss Phone Book by local.ch.
- Choose OPEN to start the Swiss Phone Book app, or ,in this case, choose the search bar.
- Choose an app, in this case SBB Timetable for iPad.
- Choose OPEN to start the SBB Mobile app, or (in this case) press the Home key to return to the Start screen.
- After installing the application on your iPad mini, you can find the application in the Main menu.