- Your iPad mini requires a number of settings in order to connect to a Bluetooth device, such as a headset, car kit or laptop.
- Refer to the instruction manual of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with. Verify which code is required for pairing the device (0000 or 1234 are the most common ones).
- Important: transfer files on your iPad mini via Bluetooth is not possible.
- To exchange multimedia content via Bluetooth, you need to download an application from the App Store.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Bluetooth, and enable this option.
- The iPad mini will now search for other devices.
- All available Bluetooth devices within range of your iPad mini are listed.
- Choose the device you want to connect to.
- If no devices are listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that the device is within range of your iPad mini.
- If this screen appears, verify the code, and choose Pair.
- If this screen does not appear, enter the PIN code to pair with the Bluetooth device, and choose Pair. This code can be found in the manual of the selected Bluetooth device (usually 0000 or 1234).
- Follow any instructions on the other device.
- The pairing has been completed.
- Return to the Start screen.