AppleiPad miniInternet and data roamingManual configuration
* Your iPad mini will automatically be configured to connect to mobile internet when you enter your SIM card or when it connects to a network.
* In some cases you might also want to manually configure your iPad mini to connect to mobile internet. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Choose *Cellular Data*.
* Enable *Cellular Data*.
* Choose *APN Settings*.
Edit the details for *Cellular Data* as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter internet.
* Under *Username*, enter nothing.
* Under *Password*, enter nothing.
* Return to the Start screen.
* With the internet settings configured properly on your iPad mini, you will be able to connect to the internet using mobile data.
* *Note:* To avoid going over your mobile data allowance, you can connect to a Wi-Fi network.