AppleiPad Pro 11 (2018) - iPadOS 13Mobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018) to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018).
* To reboot the Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018), press and release the volume up button. Press and release the volume down button. Then, press and hold the power button until the screen turns off.
* The Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018) will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018) has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018), you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018).