* Use the synchronisation software on your computer to install the latest updates for your Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (1st gen).
* Connect your Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (1st gen) to a computer with a USB cable and continue with the following steps.
* *Note:* It is not possible to revert to an older version of your device's software once you have completed an update.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down the left menu.
* Choose *General*.
* Choose *Software Update*.
* The Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (1st gen) is now searching for available updates.
* If this screen appears, the Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (1st gen) already has the latest software version.
* If this screen does not appear, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions.
* Return to the Start screen.
* The Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (1st gen) now has the latest software update.