iPad Retina iOS 7
- An Apple ID is required to download apps to your iPad 4. See Setting up the App Store for instructions on how to create an Apple ID.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
- During the process you may be requested to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- This is the start page of the App Store. Recommended apps and special categories are displayed here, for example, New & Noteworthy, App of the week, New to the App Store, and What’s Hot.
- All app categories are displayed here.
- Choose Top Charts.
- Under Paid, the top paid apps are displayed.
- Under Free, the top free apps are displayed.
- Choose Top Grossing.
- Under Top Grossing, the top grossing apps are displayed.
- To search for an app, choose Search.
- Enter search criteria, in this case Angry Birds.
- From the list of suggestions, choose angry birds.
- If this option is not available, choose Search.
- Choose Angry Birds HD Free.
- To download this (free) app, choose FREE.
- In the case of a paid app, choose the price tag.
- The app has been installed.
- To start the app, choose OPEN.
- Return to the Start screen.
- After installing the application on your iPad 4, you can find the application in the Main menu.