iPad Retina iOS 7
Personalising your Start screen
- Go to the Start screen.
- To enable the edit mode, tap and hold an app, until all app icons start to wiggle.
- To move an app, drag it to a different location on the screen.
- To group apps in a folder, drag an app onto another app.
- The apps have been grouped in a folder.
- To change a folder name, choose the text box.
- Enter a name for the folder.
- Choose Done.
- The folder name has been changed.
- To remove an app from a folder, drag the icon from the folder to the Start screen.
- The app has been removed from the folder.
- To disable the edit mode, press the Home key.