* Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the App Store.
* To install apps from the App Store on your iPad Retina, you will need an Apple ID.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *App Store*.
* Use the tabs to navigate through the different categories, or (in this case) choose *Search Store* to search for specific apps.
* Choose an app, in this case *Swiss Phone Book by local.ch*.
* Choose *OPEN* to start the Swiss Phone Book app, or (in his case) choose the search bar.
* Choose an app, in this case *SBB Timetable for iPad*.
* Choose *OPEN* to start the SBB Mobile app, or (in this case) press the Home key to return to the Start screen.
* Newly installed apps will be displayed on the Start screen.
* Apps will work best when you have the latest available version.