- Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the App Store.
- To install apps from the App Store on your iPad Retina, you will need an Apple ID.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- Use the tabs to navigate through the different categories, or (in this case) choose Search Store to search for specific apps.
- Choose an app, in this case Swiss Phone Book by local.ch.
- Choose OPEN to start the Swiss Phone Book app, or (in his case) choose the search bar.
- Choose an app, in this case SBB Timetable for iPad.
- Choose OPEN to start the SBB Mobile app, or (in this case) press the Home key to return to the Start screen.
- Newly installed apps will be displayed on the Start screen.
- Apps will work best when you have the latest available version.