AppleiPhone 11 Pro MaxMobile phoneHow to perform a soft reset
* If you are experiencing an issue that causes your Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max to freeze, you can do a 'soft reset'.
* With a soft reset, the operating system is rebooted and all services reloaded.
* Doing a soft reset will not delete any personal data, files or apps on your Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max.
* To reboot the Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, press and release the volume up button. Press and release the volume down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until the screen turns off.
* The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max will automatically reboot.
* If this screen appears, swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen.
* If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
* The Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max has been rebooted.
* To completely restore the original settings and clear all data from your Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max, you can do a 'factory reset'.
* If a reset does not resolve your issue, you can also check for software updates for your Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max.