iPhone 11 Pro
How to enable WiFi hotspot
- If your Apple iPhone 11 Pro is connected to a mobile network, you can share internet with other devices using the mobile hotspot feature.
- Follow these steps to learn how set up and configure a mobile hotspot.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Personal Hotspot.
- Under Password, enter a password (at least 8 characters).
- Choose Done.
- If this screen appears, choose Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- The Apple iPhone 11 Pro has now been configured for use as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Other devices will now be able to connect to your mobile hotspot.
- Note: There may be a limit to the number of devices that can connect to the mobile hotspot.