* Your Apple iPhone 11 requires a number of settings in order to connect to a Bluetooth device, such as a headset, car kit or laptop.
* Refer to the instruction manual of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with. Verify which code is required for pairing the device (0000 or 1234 are the most common ones).
* Important: transfer files on your Apple iPhone 11 via Bluetooth is not possible.
* To exchange multimedia content via Bluetooth, you need to download an application from the App Store.
* Go to the Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Bluetooth*.
* If one or more Bluetooth devices are available within the Apple iPhone 11's range, they will be listed.
* Choose the device that you want the Apple iPhone 11 to connect to.
* If the device is not listed, make sure that Bluetooth has been enabled on the device and that it is within range of the Apple iPhone 11.
* The pairing has been completed.
* Return to the Start screen.