Internet and data roaming
- You can configure your phone manually for mobile Internet. Follow these step-by-step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Cellular Data Network.
- Edit your Cellular Data settings as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter click.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Switch the Apple iPhone 3GS off and then on again to ensure the new settings are activated.
- You can now start using the Internet.