- MMS settings can be sent to your Apple iPhone 3GS via SMS. Click here for instructions.
- You can also configure your phone manually for MMS. Follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Cellular Data Network.
- Edit your MMS settings as follows:
- Under APN, enter mms.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002.
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 192.168.151.2:8080.
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Switch your Apple iPhone 3GS off and then on again to ensure the new settings are activated.