- Optimise your mobile experience with the latest apps. You can easily search for and install apps from the App Store.
- To install apps from the App Store on your Apple iPhone 4, you will need an Apple ID.
- Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- Use the tabs on the bottom of the screen to navigate through the different categories or (in this case) choose Search to search for specific apps.
- Enter local.ch, and choose Search.
- Choose an app, in this case Swiss Phone Book.
- Choose OPEN to start the Swiss Phone Book-app, or (in this case) choose Search to return to the App Store.
- Choose the search bar, enter SBB and choose Search.
- Choose an app, in this case SBB Mobile.
- Choose OPEN to start the SBB Mobile app, or (in this case) press the Home key to return to the Start screen.
- Newly installed apps will be displayed on the Start screen.
- Apps will work best when you have the latest available version.