- An Apple ID is required to download apps to your Apple iPhone 4. See Setting up the App Store for instructions on how to create an Apple ID.
- The following steps contain instructions on how to search and install apps.
- During the process you may be requested to enter your Apple ID and password.
- Start screen.
- Choose App Store.
- Use the tabs on the bottom of the screen to navigate through the different categories or (in this case) choose Search to search for specific apps.
- Enter local.ch, and choose Search.
- Choose an app, in this case Swiss Phone Book.
- Choose OPEN to start the Swiss Phone Book-app, or (in this case) choose Search to return to the App Store.
- Choose the search bar, enter SBB and choose Search.
- Choose an app, in this case SBB Mobile.
- Choose OPEN to start the SBB Mobile app, or (in this case) press the Home key to return to the Start screen.
- After installing the application on your Apple iPhone 4, you can find the application in the Main menu.