* When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone 4, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
* In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Apple iPhone 4. Follow these steps to learn how.
* Start screen.
* Choose *Settings*.
* Enable *Cellular Data*.
* Scroll down.
* Choose *Cellular Data Network*.
* Edit your *MMS* settings as follows:
* Under *APN*, enter mms.
* Under *Username*, enter nothing.
* Under *Password*, enter nothing.
* Under *MMSC*, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002.
* Under *MMS Proxy*, enter 192.168.151.2 *:* 8080.
* Under *MMS Max Message Size*, enter 300000.
* Return to the Start screen.
* Restart your Apple iPhone 4 to make sure the new configuration has been activated.