- Besides mobile Internet, you can also use Internet over WiFi on your Apple iPhone 4.
- To be able to use WiFi, your Apple iPhone 4 needs to be configured correctly.
- Choose Next for step-by-step instructions.
- Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- All available wireless networks within reach of your Apple iPhone 4 are listed.
- Choose the network you would like to connect to.
- If no network is found, please check if the network has been enabled and within reach.
- If this screen appears, enter the password, and choose Join.
- If this screen does not appear, go to the next step.
- Your Apple iPhone 4 is now connected to the network.
- Return to Start screen.
- You can now use Internet via the selected WiFi network.