iPhone 4S iOS 7
- When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone 4 S, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
- In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Apple iPhone 4 S. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Enable Cellular Data if this option is not enabled.
- If Cellular Data is enabled, go to the next step.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Messages.
- Enable MMS Messaging if this option is not enabled.
- If MMS Messagingn is enabled, go to the next step.
- The Apple iPhone 4 S has been configured for MMS.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Restart your Apple iPhone 4 S to make sure the new configuration has been activated.