Internet and data roaming
- Your Apple iPhone 4S will automatically be configured to connect to mobile internet when you enter your SIM card or when it connects to a network.
- In some cases you might also want to manually configure your Apple iPhone 4S to connect to mobile internet. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Cellular Data Network.
- Edit your Cellular Data settings as follows:
- Under APN, enter internet. In case you are using a prepaid phone, enter internet.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Return to the Start screen.
- With the internet settings configured properly on your Apple iPhone 4S, you will be able to connect to the internet using mobile data.
- Note: To avoid going over your mobile data allowance, you can connect to a Wi-Fi network.