- When you first insert a Salt SIM card into your Apple iPhone 4S, it will normally set up MMS automatically or it might receive the configuration from the mobile network.
- In some cases, you might want to manually enter the MMS configuration on your Apple iPhone 4S. Follow these steps to learn how.
- Start screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down.
- Choose Cellular Data Network.
- Edit your MMS settings as follows:
- Under APN, enter mms.
- Under Username, enter nothing.
- Under Password, enter nothing.
- Under MMSC, enter http://192.168.151.3:8002.
- Under MMS Proxy, enter 192.168.151.2 : 8080.
- Under MMS Max Message Size, enter 300000.
- Return to the Start screen.
- Restart your Apple iPhone 4S to make sure the new configuration has been activated.